Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 20, 2014

Brian and Becky's Wedding!

I'm so grateful for the wonderful day we were able to enjoy with my brother Brian marrying Becky.  Laura's family came, the weather was perfect, we spent the day where I have college and MTC memories, and best of all: all my siblings, their spouses, and my parents were in the temple together for the first time!  What a happy, wonderful feeling.  And, after looking through these pictures again, my heart swells with love--- I love all these sweet, darling people that make up our family.  So cute!


































1 comment:

Laura said...

Love your pictures! It's fun to see the progression of the original 7, to the 12 (with spouses), to the 24 (with kids). We just keep growing! Love you and miss you!