Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Busy June!

Beautiful Lori and Dashing Derik!
June was VERY busy!!! Not only was I teaching until JULY 2!!, but I still had fun with Lori's wedding & the family there, at BJ's birthday party, with dear friend Keri, doing lots with Tyler--getting flowers, watching him enjoy his archery hobby, celebrating Father's Day, going miniature golfing, watching fireworks, time with the Kendricks, and seeing the amazing Drum Encorps performance at Weber State!  It was fun, but with radiation starting, I was tired, and felt very blessed to still be able to do all these things!



























1 comment:

Laura said...

You HAVE been busy! I'm loving all these blog posts and pictures! I'm glad you were able to go to everything, too. Hopefully you can rest and recover before school starts!