Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


 Poor Tyler was so exhausted from all our driving, that this is how hard he collapsed while waiting for me to get ready the next morning. (He was ready- just waiting for me--I told him to take a nap if he needed-- he obviously needed it!)
 And the poor guy was still so tired as we drove up to our last credit union the third day, that I offered to drive so he could sleep.  He slept so hard!

 These several pictures are from the flood museum, in the basement of the Rexburg Tabernacle.  What a tremendous thing the people went through when that enormous flood burst!  We loved learning about this history.



 The museum director was kind to let us in the top part of the Rexburg Tabernacle too!  I love seeing the wordwork and hard work put forth by early saints in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


 Do you see the letters in this stained-glass window?  Tyler knew right off, but it took me a minute to see, "LDS." :)

 Below are the pictures of the Rexburg temple this day, when it was clear and sunny (as opposed to rainy and overcast the day before)!
 Looks like a postcard! And very similar to our Oquirrh Mountain Temple!  Beautiful!


 Mr. Handsome himself.  Still pinch myself thinking I'm married to HIM!




 Got a call from work!










Still on that important call-- while I'm running around snapping pictures! Worked for me! :)

And below-- our quickie trip to St. George to see Mary Poppins at Tuacahn! We went swimming in our hotel before hand, and on Sunday before we left, we had a great visit with Brandon, Tyler's nephew, and his whole family.  We enjoyed church with them, and dinner after.  It was a fun getaway!







 Tyler suggested I wear my red-and-white striped shirt for this- very Mary Poppins-ish!

And one last quick drive over to the St. George temple!  Although only the steeple was lit this night.

And on the way home Sunday, we made a quick stop by the little quaint Gregerson/Sylvester graveyard in Pentura, right off the freeway.  Such dedicated ancestors, who settled southern Utah and helped the prophets and others on their way to and from St. George. Let us not forget them!







1 comment:

Laura said...

Man, you guys have been busy! It was funny to see Tyler sleeping so hard!